Healthy and delicious breakfast pancakes with fruits and yogurt
Yogurt and Fruits Pancakes
Stop pouring sugar and syrup over your pancakes!
Have pancakes with delicious and healthy fresh yogurt and fruits.
These pancakes are rich with healthy nutrients and will give you energy to start the day.
Ingredients [4 persons 30min ]
1 tbsp Granola
1. Add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and shift through a sieve to mix.
2. In bowl add milk, egg, melted butter and whisk together.
3. Add the flour mix and combine well until there are no chunks left.
4. On a low heated pan, coat the surface with oil by adding 1 tbsp of oil and removing excess oil with a paper towel.
5. Using a ladle, pour the pancake mixture over the pan and spread thinly and evenly. Flip the pancake when bubbles become visible.
6. Let the pancakes cool off and serve them on a plate with fresh yogurt and add slices of fruits or nuts.
- To ensure your pancake does not burn, put the heat on low to medium.