Elegant and refined
Salmon steak with horseradish yogurt dressing
Add your home made yogurt dressing on top of a beautiful salmon steak to create a dish that is restaurant worthy.
Horseradish in yogurt makes a wonderful sauce that goes exceptionally well with salmon steak. Try it and be wowed!
Ingredients [ 1 person 45 minutes ]
Pinch of Salt
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper on both sides
2. Add oil to the pan and cook the salmon until it is lightly browned, put into a heated oven at 220℃ and bake for another 20 minutes.
3. Boil the potatoes and cut into 8 pieces, blanch the spinach. Finely chop the red onion.
4. In a bowl add potato, spinach, red onion, mustard sauce, salt, pepper and combine.
5. Serve the potato mix on a plate and place a salmon steak on top.
6. Add horseradish to taste to the yogurt sauce and pour over the salmon steak.