Mango and yogurt cheese
Mango Cheesecake Parfait
You won’t get enough of this recipe of fresh yogurt cheese on top of sweet mango puree.
Dream away on this heavenly combination of sweet and sour tastes with soft textures.
230g Fresh yogurt cheese
120 ml Whipping cream
60 gr Powdered Sugar
250g Whole grain cookies
2 pcs Fresh mangos
1. Remove the mango seed and slice the mango is large chunks, blend until smooth.
3. Add the powdered sugar to the whipping cream and whisk until mixture stiffens, add yogurt cheese and stir lightly until combined.
4. Divide the crumbled grain cookies over dessert cups and add cream, mango puree in layers.
5. On top, squeeze with the help of a whipping cream squeezer, 3 to 4 rosw of whipping cream. With a tooth pick or spoon, add patters.
6. Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
· Please make sure to wrap the parfaits with foil otherwise it can pick up the smells and tastes of other foods in the fridge.