Satisfying and savory
Baked Potato with Yogurt Cream Sauce
Enjoy this stuffed baked potato recipe with creamy yogurt sauce on top.
The flavors of bacon, cheddar cheese and corn go beautifully well with baked potato.
Sprinkle some shallots or spring onions as garnish to complete the dish.
Ingredients [ 2 persons 6 min ]
A bit of Chopped Shallots (garnish)
Pinch of Pepper
Pinch of Salt
2. Remove the foil and in the length cut 1/3 off, with a spoon scoop out the inside.
3. Cook bacon in a pan and cut it thinly. Drain the canned corn through a sieve.
4. In a bowl, add the yogurt, whipping cream and salt to make the yogurt sauce.
5. In another bowl add butter, bacon and corn, 2/3 of the yogurt cream sauce, and salt and pepper and mix together. Fill the cavities in the potatoes with the mixture.
6. Add cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes and mixture and place in the oven at 180℃to bake for another for 5 – 7 minutes.
7. Add yogurt sauce on top and sprinkle the chopped shallot as garnish.